Tuesday, July 17, 2012

recent "poetry"

The sky is falling around our ears
the news is a sum of our fears

Chaos follows me like a friend
the sea and sky seemed to blend
as my friend and I make a mends
and we return to our home and kin

Please stop speaking into my ear
your lips are decieving and lead to fear
even sleep can't free me from your forbidden
fruit and wine lulls me to listen

Everything seems connected...
Everything is trying to tell me something
that seems to be something that couldn't be
could You be up to something to set me free?

Teach me to listen, tell me my mission, melt me with fission, mold me, hold me, unfold me...
                                                                                                                                                                   
She told me to fall in love with Him on earth
where were we when we met?
follow feelings far from firstbirths
my bones break bottles, bricks, and bones
re-birth...

She asked me, what would you do differently?
please let me, rape myself indifferently...
anything to be, some one other than me
she told me: "please, just shut up and hold me"
we found peace...
...free

I've found a way to hit rock bottom again
going back back to where I began
He's the only one who stayed
as I preyed upon the ones who prayed

...The future comes back in flash backs...

The more I see the less I understand
the codes you use to reveal your plans
but my God doesn't change like shifting sands
and evil shadows die at His hands.
                                                                                                                                                                    
 She spoke bullet storms right through me
and I saw her dreams with eyes that bleed
and every color rhymed
to help me remined the future
to forget, and we raised a toast
to the ones who bled the most
Words forged in fire tell our story
and to suffer must be worship
and to heal must be glory
redemption lied ahead
my life but instead
at the end
I remembered her
in full.
                                                                                                                                                                     

"We stand alone"

Again into the grey, the space in my mind where night is day
I've forgotten how to pray, and I can't exercize these demons in any way

I guess I was born evil, that is to say, I was born a man
From my primeval, God should've used black clay, so here's my divan

That's my poetry, the only way I can let some one know me
My life is solely, and alone is the definition of the soul of me

Satan let go of me, I can't keep swimming in a dead sea
So I hold the Truth and go on another demon killing spree

It's all I learned to do, hunting goblins since my youth
These scars are the proof, I'm already dead, so I've got nothing to lose

All these lives I've lead, taught me more than all the books you've read
I've eaten The broken bread, and swallowed hell heated lead

Maybe you misread, just like you, I bleed red
But like a silver plattered head, I didn't choose to

Do you
understand what I just said?
one you're dead, what's left to dread? All my blood's been bled.

We stand alone, individual infinate complexities feeling unknown
No where's home, biblical dissonent entities thirsting to atone
For all we've sown, an evil we store in our bones
Can we be more than Adam's clones?
Living lives instead of loans?
                                                                                                                                                                    

"A love song eternal"

I lost her, fantasizing an object, the object of my affections, my heart belongs to her, and hers...
who knows? not me, that's all I can see, I just need some one to know me.

A nostalgia for the present, slipping away into deserted days, future, a tunnel  I cannot see
dark or light, or black or white, I've never had a real friendship to risk destroying
with intamacy, all I know is I don't know anyone who wants to know me
I see my death, I'm alone and lonely, just an endless stream of thought, there's no such thing
as just dancing, Everything means everything to me and I've lost everything.

I'm a waste of her time,
I'm a dissapointment,
I'm lost
I've lost...

No comments: